1. Mathematical thinking is in our daily lives, we use it all the time.
2. I don't know what I would do without mathematical thinking, because for example telling time. If someone tells you to meet back in 2 and a half hours, and it's 3 pm, what time would you meet the person? That sort of things is all part of mathematical thinking.
3. When you are playing a strategic game, you need mathematical thinking to be able to win :)
1. Who brought up the idea of having mathematical thinking?
2. If we didn't have mathematical thinking, how would it affect our lives? Would our life become harder or easier?
Mathematical thinking is like the way our nerves react in our bodies, it happens all the time!