Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Before our Final Performance

After watching some of the play that the other Theatre 6 class had presented, I thought that my group had a couple of areas that we needed to improve. I saw that the groups didn't just say what happened in 600 BC, they showed most of it. Our play, is about a couple of kids that have to write a report about ancient greek times, and they travel back in time and learn a lot of different facts about theatre in greek times. In our play we just say a lot of facts, we don't show it or act it out. Also, they transitioned their scenes very well. When people weren't acting, they were changing some set parts, and you couldn't hear the shuffling of chairs or squeaking noises, you could hear the actors acting. I think that my group could work a bit more on these parts of our play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment