Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quizzing Myself on Water

LINK
I recently did a test for science all about water. Now, Mr. Pro told us to write a short blogpost answering three questions.

     a) Describe at least one way to improve on test preparation.
For the next test, I'm going to start preparing a week before, instead of 3 days before. This will help me remember it longer and I won't have to spend a lot of time studying the last few days. For example, if I do 30 minutes of studying a night then I have time for other subjects as well.   

     b) Describe at least one way to improve while writing the test.
I can't really think of something I could improve for next time as I did pretty well. I think just being more confident while doing the test I guess. 

     c) Complete the following happiness statement.
I am very pleased with my results because I tried my best, and it paid of a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment