|LINK to my a presentation with all|
my sources and information!
I do have a lot more information, and with that more wonderings, so now I know for sure that I should research more. After a bit of thinking, I realized that I should interview my dad, or other people who hire workers, as they could give me an exclusive interview about what their perspectives are and such. Finally, on the google presentation above, I've been recording my information. There are some links to articles from the Economist and the New York times that I'm planning to read for homework and next class.
Here are the questions I prepared for the people I'm going to interview:
- What do you know about gender inequality?
- How do you think someone’s knowledge on this affects their views?
- What have you seen from it at work?
- What do you think on a woman's potential at work compared to men’s potential?
- How do you hire people at work? (Which qualities do you seek?)
- Have people influenced you to favour one gender over the other before?
- If so, how?