Monday, October 24, 2016

Where am I now? Social Studies Update #2

1. Where am I now?
I think I'm currently on step 3.  I might be hitting the borders of step 4, but I don't feel fully confident yet with that last part.

2. Where am I going?
I am going to step 4, which is me discovering the big picture and defining that in words. I'm going to be understanding the depth of the events that happened in history, and how important it was in our history. Finally, I am going to be using the historical concepts with each paragraph I write, and I'm going to use it as a tool that will direct my thinking and writing. 

3. How can I fill the gaps? What do I need to do to move up the stop ladder?
I'm going to focus on asking myself questions (How? Why? So what? etc) while writing, checking to make sure I've answered all of them to the best of my abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment