Wednesday, November 23, 2016

First OPVL Reflection

Source
How was that process for you?
I think the process of writing an OPVL is really clear. I was able to follow along easily when we were writing it and I never really felt lost. 

In what ways do you feel successful and comfortable with OPVL?
I felt that during our practice I was able to participate and think about the questions critically, which helped me analyse the sources better.

What else do you need to know in order to be successful doing OPVLs?
I need to know how to state my ideas, especially the important ones, as clearly and concisely as possible. When we were writing, I felt like I always wanted to say more, even though the full-stop was already typed. 

How will you seek help to find a solution to what you need to know?
Practice, practice, practice. Also, planning out what I'm going to say by physically organising and writing down my ideas. When I was writing my CEA summative paragraphs, a small outline helped me a lot with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment