Thursday, November 17, 2016

Unit 2 Wrap-Up

Source
1) Where did you excel? What do you fell good about in terms of your habit as a learner?
Throughout this unit, I think I demonstrated being a critical thinker well. Each time we learned new content, I tried my best to connect and to analyse what each of the information meant so that I could build upon my learning.  

2) In what areas would you like to improve your habits as a learner?
I think that I could improve my risk-taking skills more. I had many questions, but I didn't ask many of them. I know that if I had done so, I would have understood everything even better. 
Source

3) What are your goals between now & the end of the semester?
Social Studies: Do what you can to improve your learning. Basically asking more questions and reaching out for help would help a lot. 
Overall: Choose your priorities. I do many activities, and I have many ambitions, but to get to those, I need to reflect on what I want to do and what's important to me. Especially in high school, I can't have all my days filled with activities when I have homework and studying to do as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment