Friday, December 02, 2016

OPVL Reflection #3

Source
What did you learn by assessing the work of your peers?
I realized that there are so many different parts to pay attention to. I simply focused on stating what's happening in the source and what it's importance is, but I also need to focus on the historical context of the source and the so what aspect. 

If you were to assign a 1-7 grade to yourself on your OPVL work, where do you think you are? Why?
I think I'm at a high 4 to mid 5-level range. Mr. Pierce commented that my ideas might be strong, but the communication isn't clear enough to reach a strong level. 

What is your goal for the OPVL test?
My goal is to be at a 6/7 range. I think by improving my clarity and concision, I will get there by the test. 

What steps will you take to go from where you are now to where you want to be?
I'm going to meet with Mr. Pierce and improve the writing's I've done so far. I'm also going to practice more OPVL writing, making sure I write each word with care and reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment